- The value proposition details why a customer should give your company money instead of someone else’s.
- A company’s value proposition includes a product, feature and benefit description. But what else does it include, and how do you optimize yours?
- Most critical of all is the role of competitive differentiation, coupled with a way to show manifestations of the product long before it’s ready to ship.
Bob will discuss these key issues and how they affect your business:
- Key elements of the value proposition
- How value propositions guide CEO’s toward product/market fit matching product to customer
- Bigger or smaller? how to refine value propositions to optimize chances for success